Live Streaming

Full Version: Video quality in RVCS0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found a couple of solution for CRC5.4, but how can I improve video quality in the RVCS0.2?
The video quality setting is not implemented yet, RVCS 0.3 is done, we are adding some features asked by users; changing the video quality is a simple setting, we will ad it to version 0.4 using a slider:
PHP Code:
private function handleVideoQualityChange(event:Event):void {
                if ( 
camera ) {

camera.changeQuality(videoQualitySlider.value);
                }
            }

<
mx:HSlider id="videoQualitySlider" minimum="1" maximum="100" value="75"/> 
*and the related as
(05-17-2011, 06:32 AM)JabberCam Wrote: [ -> ]The video quality setting is not implemented yet, RVCS 0.3 is done,

When is 0.3 going to be released?

(05-17-2011, 06:32 AM)JabberCam Wrote: [ -> ]we are adding some features asked by users; changing the video quality is a simple setting, we will ad it to version 0.4 using a slider:
PHP Code:
private function handleVideoQualityChange(event:Event):void {
                if ( 
camera ) {

}
            }

<
mx:HSlider id="videoQualitySlider" minimum="1" maximum="100" value="75"/> 
*and the related as

Is there anything I can modify in the mxml file of the 0.2 version to improve video quality?

Yes, by editing the source and adding a slider that controls video quality. You can google for a solution, still, I am not sure there are many posts out there. The solution is simple and we will include with 0.3 as soon as we're done with it.
(05-18-2011, 04:22 AM)JabberCam Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, by editing the source and adding a slider that controls video quality. You can google for a solution, still, I am not sure there are many posts out there. The solution is simple and we will include with 0.3 as soon as we're done with it.

Any idea when it's going to be released?

I tried adding the code you posted to the source code, I got the slider, but this part

Code:
private function handleVideoQualityChange(event:Event):void {
                if ( camera ) {
                }
            }

gives me an error when I add it to the CRC.as

1120: Access of undefined property camera. CRC.as /RVCS0.2/src