Live Streaming

Full Version: customise / reomve / change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Just bought and setup the SVC and all is working great thanks!!

I'd like to remove/change some features, is this something anyone could do for me?

http://humber.tv/videochat/

admin
admin

Thanks

Andy
PM sent
PM sent with more details thanks!

(07-16-2012, 11:12 AM)Video Chat Wrote: [ -> ]PM sent

Will be back with an answer asap..
Hello, here is the requested file (VideoChat.swf.zip) please confirm download so I can remove the archive.
- attachment removed -
Great stuff - Just what we wanted!

Few more questions

1. We are wanting the user option enabled where you can login or have a user name so that you can search or request a connection with a certian user. Am I right in thinking this purely database driven and nothing needs enabling on the flash side of it with your work?

2. I read that you can filter out or say what sex your and would like partner of a certain sex, again is this a flash based option or more driven by the database options.

Many thanks

Andy
Creating such list is a simple PHP (or any other preferred method) query from the database. To connect to the given user needs a variable to be passed to SVC -this needs a simple modification. We will add this feature as soon as someone shows a working sample script that passes the value.

The second is basically the same thing. You filter your given results and if there is one (or more) user that matches your criteria, it will be listed than we are at #1 again.
Great thanks, we'll get on with that ASAP and be in touch again soon to test the intergration.

On the Flash side of the platform can the video have no boarder and the chat too. So almost any boarders are transparent and you see just the actual video feeds and a chat box?

(07-22-2012, 08:42 AM)Video Chat Wrote: [ -> ]Creating such list is a simple PHP (or any other preferred method) query from the database. To connect to the given user needs a variable to be passed to SVC -this needs a simple modification. We will add this feature as soon as someone shows a working sample script that passes the value.

The second is basically the same thing. You filter your given results and if there is one (or more) user that matches your criteria, it will be listed than we are at #1 again.