Live Streaming

Full Version: SVC-SR Purchase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
HI,

I just purchased svc sr and went to the installation page as stated in the read me and the files are different from your installation instructions. There is also no explanation on where the half a dozen different templates are available from such as the one with the drawing feature. I am I missing something here?
- the skins are under the /style directory and can be turned on by editing the VideoChat.mxml (and skinConfig.as)
PHP Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!--
/**
* VIDEOSOFTWARE.PRO
* Copyright 2011 videosoftware.pro
* All Rights Reserved.
* You may NOT sell, resell or redistribute or otherwise make available this software or parts of its source code.
* See the SVC- License for more details. You should have received a copy of the license along with this software.
* If not, contact us at <http://www.videosoftware.pro/contact/>.
*/
-->

<!-- SVC Video Call 0.8.139 -->
<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
               xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark" 
               xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"
               xmlns:svc="components.SingleRandom.*"
               backgroundAlpha="0"
               width="760" height="550">

<fx:Metadata>
        [ResourceBundle("i18n")]
    </fx:Metadata>

<fx:Style source="style/common/css/style.css"/>

<!-- SVC STYLE -->
    <!---    Defines the style to be used by SVC. Find included styles under /src/style
            Important! You must also set: SKIN_STYLE:String = "[STYLENAME]"; in /src/core/uti/SkinConfig.as        
            Usage: <fx:Style source="style/[STYLENAME]/css/style.css"/> 
            -->
    <fx:Style source="style/plain/css/style.css"/>

<!-- SVC LAYOUT -->
    <!---    Defines the layout (component module) used by SVC. Find included styles under /src/components
            Usage:     <svc:[COMPONENTNAME] />
            -->

<!-- <svc:draw /> -->
    <svc:SingleRandom />

</s:Application> 
- set style to "draw" (you may need to set style in skinConfig.as as well)
- set layout to "draw"
- recompile
Interesting that you ban people rather than answer their question.
It is a spam prevention robot called Akismet and the ban is instant/automatic. The most likely reason why you got banned could be that you used your e-mail address to post spam-like content (ex. links) to different forums. This happens when you're trying to advertise your website/service and your data is saved in Akismet's database.
what is the unanswered question?
Govido, you offer support by forum only and if Akismet is banning your paying customers then all I can say is good luck with that.

Video Chat, I think the first question was "I just purchased svc sr and went to the installation page as stated in the read me and the files are different from your installation instructions”.
Ok, what is the software you use? RVC or SVC and let me take a look.
SVC SR.0.8.141
true, the folder structure has changed as we're getting closer to 1.0
follow the instructions here: http://www.videosoftware.pro/forum/THREAD-Installing-and-configuring-SVC-SR-video-chat
- all you need is in the VideoChat.zip archive, just upload everything to your web server
- the files are located under the /svc folder
- the config under /svc/config
- the xml (config.xml) should work as it is, but if you edit it and include your link that won't harm
- set details in config.php

please get back if you need any help
I followed the instruction on day one and while everything loads the next button shows nothing and subsequently I can only view my own video.

I noticed the VideoChat.swf 135 KB file does not appear to function if I attempt to load it directly from my computer and I am wondering if this is normal. Flash launches but shows nothing. I assume the data base has to be populated with some structure but don’t see any information on it. I also assume I can run this script in any subfolder providing I make the appropriate changes in the config.php and config.xml files?
Pages: 1 2 3