Live Streaming

Full Version: SVC questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(12-28-2012, 02:13 AM)Govido Wrote: [ -> ]Expected in Q1 2013 with a major release. No promises though, depends on the developer.

Any update as to the status of this feature?
Sorry, the development is on hold due to changes in hr, we are working on a stable and reliable solution.
(02-06-2013, 06:00 AM)Govido Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, the development is on hold due to changes in hr, we are working on a stable and reliable solution.

Okay thanks for the update. Does anybody know of any other software that can one to one video chat where the two clients are NOT random?
Hi, first I'd like to say that I LOVE this script and awesome work!
Secondly, I have a question...

Using the same PHP code to "Pass variables to SVC", I'd like just a simple php form asking for the manual input of the desired Username... Is this possible, or can it be more simple than that? If my users can simply enter the Username they want to use, then continue to view others and have it show the name they input, that would be awesome!

I have enough knowledge to create/copy & paste & customize of a php form, but have no idea how to make it communicate with SVC. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me for the website address for testing purposes. Thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7